Thursday, October 23, 2008

DJ Khaled - We The Best-(Retail)-2007-C4



DJ Khaled - We The Best-(Retail)-2007-C4

Tracklist:-

#01 Intro (We the Best)(Rick Ross)
#02 The Movement (Skit) (K.Foxx)
#03 We Takin' Over (Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman & Lil Wayne)
#04 Brown Paper Bag (Dre, Young Jeezy, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe)
#05 I'm So Hood (T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Plies & Rick Ross)
#06 Before the Solution (Beanie Sigel & Pooh Bear)
#07 I'm From the Ghetto (Dre, The Game, Jadakiss & Trick Daddy)
#08 Hit 'Em Up (Bun B & Paul Wall)
#09 'S' on My Chest (Lil Wayne & Birdman)
#10 Bitch I'm From Dade County (Trick Daddy, Trina, Brisco, Rick Ross, Flo Rida, C-Ride & Dre)
#11The Originators (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
#12 New York (Jadakiss, Fat Joe & Ja Rule)

DOWNLOAD (Rapidshare)


*request by Jayboymacha

0 comments: